Thursday, July 23, 2009

eBaby

Since I am woefully inadequate when it comes to baby books, photos, and dare I say the word "scrapbooks", this is my shot at tacking down those memories... I was inspired to try this by the insights and humor of Miller Callen. http://survivingophelia.blogspot.com/
My writing is not as erudite; but my kids are at least half as crazy as hers.

Let's start with a snapshot of their verbal/dramatic abilities as of today, July 22, 2009:

"Mama, it hurt right at the place where all the BRAINS are!"
kgb, upon flinging herself onto the wooden arm of the sofa.

"WOOK, humm, um bum bum, uh, MOO!!!"
aeb, looking for cows on the drive home from the club.

I hope this will serve as a memento for them, so it will be child-centric and unbearably cute. This is not MY life I am trying to capture. It is theirs. My life is fabulous, multi-faceted and exciting enough that I know not to publish its details on the internet. This is simply the one facet of my life that occupies about 20 hours a day.
Also, if this helps acclimate the grandparents to the "interweb," so much the better.